Step into The Hot Zone - Where love is worth any sacrifice
Saturday, October 14, 2006 Greetings, Earthling

You Are From Neptune
You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability.You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea.Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion.You can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone.If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.
What Planet Are You From?


Thank you to Rose on MySpace again for another fun quiz! I love taking these things. Most of the time, they tell me I am neurotic and screwed up, but hey, I have always thought normalcy and sanity are highly over rated.

Take for instance, this afternoon, I spent 5 hours at the mall looking for one thing and one thing only. I want a cute, tailored looking jacket to wear over the tees and camis and such that seems to be the fun trend this year. I can wear this one. Most of the time, my figure does not permit me to indulge in such fancy, but this one is perfect.

5 hours. One jacket. No luck. I did score another pair of shoes, a white chocolate macchiato from Starbucks and some extra dark chocolate squares from Godiva. Not exactly what I meant to buy, I shall prevail.

Posted by Charissa :: 8:46 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------