Step into The Hot Zone - Where love is worth any sacrifice
Friday, October 13, 2006 Friday the 13th part deux



Now, who says Friday the 13th is a bad thing. Late this afternoon, I found out my book is finally out. I was expecting it to be available some time next week. I nearly flipped out seeing the news in my email box today. So now, The Viper Queen is available at Triskelion Publishing. Go take a look if you'd like.

http://www.triskelionpublishing.net/

Also, my fellow writer over at Designing Writers Blues, our Yahell group has a book out. The Michaelangelo Blues by J. Morgan is available at the same publisher. It's a romantic suspense with a touch of sarcastic humor thrown in. Fantastic read and you won't be disappointed.

Last, but probably not least with the way this day has been going, another friend in my writing circle got the first book in her planned werewolf/paranormal series accepted at Samhein Publishing.

I have no idea if any more good news would come my way today. If so, I'll hoot and holler tomorrow. LOL Til then, everyone enjoy your weekend!

Posted by Charissa :: 5:51 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------